Saturday, January 16, 2010

Joy of having a hostel

I referred 3 guests to The Hive a couple of days ago as my place does not have a private room available for them to extend their stay. This morning, when they left Singapore, they actually came over to my hostel and to thank me for the stay!

It is such a good feeling when you know that your guests enjoyed their stay with you! 

Being a fellow backpacker, I realised how important the accommodation is. If you are staying in a normal place, the joy of being in a foreign country only comes from sightseeing and exploring new places. If you are staying in a fantastic place, you can also experience joy from talking to people and it sort of makes the trip complete!

This is one of the core value of the hostel: to create a home away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment